In this weeks OTC podcast I give my thoughts on
– The Chris Harris extension and the cornerback market
– The impact of the rising NFL salary cap
– Russell Wilson and Andrew Luck becoming extension eligible in three weeks
– Julio Jones and where he stands with the other standout receivers
– John Idziks trust issues with the Jets
– All the NFL games in week 15
Jason is the founder of OTC and has been studying NFL contracts and the salary cap for over 15 years. Jason has co-authored two books about the NFL, Crunching Numbers and the Drafting Stage, which are widely circulated in the industry and hosts the OTC Podcast. Jason’s work has been featured in various publications including the Sporting News, Sports Illustrated, NFL Network and more. OTC is widely considered the leading authority on contract matters in the NFL.