In this weeks OTC Podcast:
– I give some thoughts on Jay Cutlers situations
– Look over the benefits of late season contract extension
– Discuss the rules of salary cap carryover
– Talk some Steelers contracts
– Give my picks for the week
– And of course talk a little Jets football
Jason is the founder of OTC and has been studying NFL contracts and the salary cap for over 15 years. Jason has co-authored two books about the NFL, Crunching Numbers and the Drafting Stage, which are widely circulated in the industry and hosts the OTC Podcast. Jason’s work has been featured in various publications including the Sporting News, Sports Illustrated, NFL Network and more. OTC is widely considered the leading authority on contract matters in the NFL.