- 2020 Salary Cap Charge: $882,420
- % of 2020 Team Cap: 0.45%
- 2020 Cash Payout: $1,699,680
- % of 2020 Team Cash Spending: 0.92%
- 2020 Cash to Cap Ratio: 1.93
- Total Contract Value: $4,853,310
- Annual Contract Value: $1,213,328
- Position Ranking: 79/219 at DE
- Fully Guaranteed Money: $1,089,680
- Age: 23
- Height: 6-3
- Weight: 304
- College: Texas A&M
- Accrued Seasons: 0
- Entry: 2020 Draft, Round 3, #71 overall (Ravens)
- Year Signed: 2020 (Drafted)
- Free Agency: 2024 (UFA)
Contract NotesJustin Madubuike signed a four year, $4,853,310 contract with the Ravens. Madubuike received a $1.089 million signing bonus which is the contract guarantee.
Current Contract(📝: indicates contract trigger occuring during that year)
|Year||Age||Base Salary||Prorated Bonus||Cap|
Dead Money & Cap Savings
Career Earnings: $1,089,680
Career APY: $0
|Team||Contract Type||Status||Year Signed||Yrs||Total||APY||Guarantees||Amount Earned||% Earned||Effective APY|
Earnings By Team
|Team||Yrs||Salary||APY||Paid on Cap||% Paid on Cap||Paid as Dead Money||% Paid as Dead Money|
The diamond is a scatterplot graph that visualizes the relation of the player's APY (in green) and performance (in blue, as measured by OTC's Valuations) to the rest of the league at his position. To understand how to read the diamond, read this explainer.
Weekly Valuation Trends
The chart below illustrates the trend of the player's weekly OTC Valuations (in blue) from the most recent season, using APY (in green) and, if applicable, cash that is due to the player in the next season (in red) as benchmarks. Weeks not plotted indicate that the player was inactive or on a bye.
To see interactive and more in-depth use of OTC Valuation data, subscribe to OTC Premium.