Free Agency: 2023 (RFA)
Accrued Seasons: 1
- Height: 6-2
- Weight: 235
- College: Northern Colorado
- Entry: 2020 Undrafted Free Agent (Broncos)
- 2021 Salary Cap Charge: $780,000 (0.39% of cap)
- 2021 Cash Payout: $780,000 (0.45% of spending)
- 2021 Cash to Cap Ratio: 1.00
- Contract Value: $1,800,000 ($600,000 APY)
- Fully Guaranteed Money: $0
- Contract Ranking: 37/38 at LS
(UDFA, signed 2020)(📝: indicates contract trigger occuring during that year)
Dead Money & Cap Savings
Career Earnings: $610,000
Career APY: $610,000
|Team||Contract Type||Status||Year Signed||Yrs||Total||APY||Guarantees||Amount Earned||% Earned||Effective APY|
Earnings By Team
|Team||Yrs||Salary||APY||Paid on Cap||% Paid on Cap||Paid as Dead Money||% Paid as Dead Money|
The diamond is a scatterplot graph that visualizes the relation of the player's APY (in green) and performance (in blue, as measured by OTC's Valuations) to the rest of the league at his position. To understand how to read the diamond, read this explainer.
Weekly Valuation Trends
The chart below illustrates the trend of the player's weekly OTC Valuations (in blue) from the most recent season, using APY (in green) and, if applicable, cash that is due to the player in the next season (in red) as benchmarks. Weeks not plotted indicate that the player was inactive or on a bye.
To see interactive and more in-depth use of OTC Valuation data, subscribe to OTC Premium.