In this weeks OTC Podcast:
– Quick thoughts on Phillip Rivers new contract and what it means for the market moving forward
– TY Hiltons mega contract and the new NFL trend of backloading deals
– Lavonte David signs a big contract
– Will Antonio Brown get a new contract?
– Why the Rams deal with Nick Foles is a good one
– Jets locker room fights
– Pros and Cons of an all guaranteed salary system
– Quick thoughts on the NFC and AFC West this season
Jason is the founder of OTC and has been studying NFL contracts and the salary cap for over 15 years. Jason has co-authored two books about the NFL, Crunching Numbers and the Drafting Stage, which are widely circulated in the industry and hosts the OTC Podcast. Jason’s work has been featured in various publications including the Sporting News, Sports Illustrated, NFL Network and more. OTC is widely considered the leading authority on contract matters in the NFL.