In this weeks OTC Podcast:
– Examining the impact of JPP’s fireworks accident
– Looking at the suspensions of Sheldon Richardson and Rolando McClain
– Some Seahawks chatter on Wilson and Wagner
– Whill any franchise player sign an extension?
– Patriots draft strategy with a long snapper
– NBA free agency, Albert Haynesworth letter, and more
Jason is the founder of OTC and has been studying NFL contracts and the salary cap for over 15 years. Jason has co-authored two books about the NFL, Crunching Numbers and the Drafting Stage, which are widely circulated in the industry and hosts the OTC Podcast. Jason’s work has been featured in various publications including the Sporting News, Sports Illustrated, NFL Network and more. OTC is widely considered the leading authority on contract matters in the NFL.