In this weeks OTC Podcast:
– Thoughts on the Cowboys restructure of Tony Romo’s contract
– The Browns and Johnny Manziel
– Tampa Bay’s roster decisions and upcoming draft choices
– The all cash salary cap philosophy
– What to try to aim for in a contract
– Plus NCAA/NBA thoughts and more…
Jason is the founder of OTC and has been studying NFL contracts and the salary cap for over 15 years. Jason has co-authored two books about the NFL, Crunching Numbers and the Drafting Stage, which are widely circulated in the industry and hosts the OTC Podcast. Jason’s work has been featured in various publications including the Sporting News, Sports Illustrated, NFL Network and more. OTC is widely considered the leading authority on contract matters in the NFL.