In this weeks OTC Podcast:
– Impact of Hernandez verdict on Patriots
– Adrian Peterson trade possibilities
– Rivers on the way out of San Diego?
– Thoughts on the 2012 Rookie Options
– Is Russell Wilson really considering baseball or is it just posturing
– Plus some more Twitter and email questions
Jason is the founder of OTC and has been studying NFL contracts and the salary cap for over 15 years. Jason has co-authored two books about the NFL, Crunching Numbers and the Drafting Stage, which are widely circulated in the industry and hosts the OTC Podcast. Jason’s work has been featured in various publications including the Sporting News, Sports Illustrated, NFL Network and more. OTC is widely considered the leading authority on contract matters in the NFL.