After a very busy week for the host this weeks OTC Podcast features:
– Thoughts on Troy Polamlu’s retirement and what it means on the cap
– Reasoning behind Raiders and Bucs attempts to sign RFAs
– A look at Wilkersons decision to not attend offseason workouts with the Jets
– An overview of injury settlements
– What the Ravens might do next with Joe Flacco’s contract
– Plus some more Twitter and email questions
Jason is the founder of OTC and has been studying NFL contracts and the salary cap for over 15 years. Jason has co-authored two books about the NFL, Crunching Numbers and the Drafting Stage, which are widely circulated in the industry and hosts the OTC Podcast. Jason’s work has been featured in various publications including the Sporting News, Sports Illustrated, NFL Network and more. OTC is widely considered the leading authority on contract matters in the NFL.