In this week’s OTC Podcast:
– I go over the most recent roster cuts and impact it has on the tems salary cap
– The difference between cash and cap spending
– How to try to find the best value fit of a player in free agency
– Retirements and how they work on the cap
– Frontloading of contracts and the benefits for the player
-The Bills QB Situation
Plus lots more….
Jason is the founder of OTC and has been studying NFL contracts and the salary cap for over 15 years. Jason has co-authored two books about the NFL, Crunching Numbers and the Drafting Stage, which are widely circulated in the industry and hosts the OTC Podcast. Jason’s work has been featured in various publications including the Sporting News, Sports Illustrated, NFL Network and more. OTC is widely considered the leading authority on contract matters in the NFL.